Student Travel Grants
ISMICT2019 is pleased to announce the availability of several student travel grants of up to 500 USD.
To qualify for this travel grant, the applicant must be a graduate student in an accredited institution. The applicant does not need to have a paper accepted in the conference. Priority will be given to first-time participants in the conference. Awardees must book their flights on their own and will be reimbursed after the conference (based on the collected receipts). All recipients of the student travel grants are required to register by the April 1, 2019 at a Student FULL Registration rate. The final award is contingent upon the recipient showing a proof of registration.
An application for a student travel grant consists of the following documents:
- A request letter from the student, with the following information:
- A summary of the student’s research interests and accomplishments to date.
- A statement about why the conference attendance is important to the student.
- The student’s Curriculum Vitae.
- Contact information of the student’s advisor who will be requested to provide a recommendation letter.
1 March 2019
15 March 2019