Panel Session 2
Leadership 4.0 – Leadership in a complex area of tension
Panel Session Goals:
- To introduce different aspects of holistic strategic thinking to achieve personal and professional objectives beyond traditional approaches.
- How to navigate in an arena of power and leadership as leaders in a complex area of tension.
- To highlight the fundamentals of a successful career path à barriers and supporting people and factors.
- To raise awareness of tailored and effective leadership development programs to accelerate women into leadership positions.
- To identify ways of promoting career paths for researchers and professionals via mentoring and coaching.
- Learn to establish powerful networks and engage with influential stakeholders à enhance your visibility in academia and business – Have your voice heard and climb up the career ladder.
- Experienced researcher