PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
15 Dec 2018
17 Feb 2019
DEADLINE FOR CAM-READY PAPERS
31 Mar 2019
ISMICT 2019 PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers of 4-6 pages and short papers of 2-3 pages. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The review process is according to the IEEE regulations, with the schedule indicated above. Accepted full papers will be made available to IEEE Xplore.
All papers submitted to regular technical sessions, special sessions and workshops of ISMICT 2019 will undergo the same peer-review process, and if accepted and presented at the conference, will be published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore and indexed in the Elsevier Ei Compendex.
Papers must be submitted via the EDAS Paper Processing System. During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, the authors are required to make sure the PDF file and EDAS registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in EDAS during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule may result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Once reviewed the listing of authors connected to the paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
For your submission, you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found here.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS.
The submission process involves the following steps:
- Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one).
- You will have a choice of submitting your paper to a regular technical session or you can select to submit your paper to be considered for a specific special session or a workshop. All papers submitted to regular technical sessions, special sessions and workshops will undergo the same peer-review process, and if accepted and presented at the conference, will be published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore and indexed in the Elsevier Ei Compendex. For a listing and descriptions of available special sessions and workshops please refer to the corresponding sections on the conference website. The conference organising committee reserves the right to allocate an accepted paper to the most suitable session in the conference regardless of which session or workshop the author selected to submit the paper on EDAS.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
The conference organisers suggest that if an author is unable to present the paper at the conference in person, a substitute presenter should be arranged (for example, a colleague who will attend the conference).
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously, and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.