Guideline for Submission of Camera-Ready Papers
Congratulations if you have had a contribution accepted to ISMICT 2019. Here are the instructions to guide you towards your camera-ready submission. For your paper to be included in ISMICT2019 Proceedings, you must follow the guidelines below.
- Thoroughly consider reviewer comments, making sure you have done your best to address them all.
- Log in to EDAS and find ISMICT2019.
- Register at least one author for the conference. One registration covers one paper.
- Complete the copyright form.
- Submit your camera-ready paper by 15th of April 2019 adhering the formatting guidelines listed below.
- Prepare the paper according to the IEEE guidelines
- All fonts must be embedded;
- The resolution must be 600 dpi;
- The paper size must be A4.
- The paper MUST be checked by IEEE PDF eXpress (see below)
Using PDF eXpress:
- Go to the PDF eXpress web site: https://www.pdf-express.org.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link.
- Enter 47106x for the Conference ID.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: email@example.com.
Please note that publication of your paper is contingent on at least one author registering and attending to present the paper. We look forward to your participation at ISMICT 2019 in Oslo this May!